Yawn

Yawn

Bombay Masala is closed between 3:30 and 5:00pm. This is important to know if you plan to jump on your bicycle and ride over after 4, say. I sat on the grass behind the Burger King and read the Greenbelt News Review. Ah, the smell of fast food grease. Appetizing.

Bombay Masala sits in a shopping strip across from the entrance to NASA. It shares the strip with a dozen other stores, including a K-Mart. I expect that the majority of the restaurant's traffic is from NASA employees at lunch, because on a Saturday afternoon the place was fairly deserted. Some day, I will write an essay comparing shopping at K-Mart to visiting a nursing home. It's sad and irritating at the same time.

The restaurant staff was friendly enough, but the food was rather bland. He brought water as frequently as I needed it, pretty much. There are annoying mirrors on the wall. Gosh, other than that, I have not much to say. It was pretty boring. Doubt I'll go back.

So the search for chicken chasni continues...

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: