Town to Town; Up and Down the Dial

There's something old-fashioned about a business trip to Cincinnati, don't you think? It brings to my mind movies and stories about fathers in the 1950s who are regional salesmen or mechanical engineers. It's all so old economy. Well, at least I don't have to wear a tie.

I wouldn't mind wearing a hat, though.

Oh, and hey Mr. Hudson News Cashier Guy, if I have to buy a bottle of water on a Monday morning from you, I don't need to hear you ask (with a sigh), "Is that the smallest you've got?" I really don't need to see you shake your head when I respond in the negative. It is not my fault you don't know how to run a business and keep proper change around when your customers' only source of cash is ATMs which give out money in (you guessed it!) twenty dollar increments.

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: