If You Can't Say Anything Nice

Another Disgusting Cat Picture

Then Post a Picture of Your Cat

If I haven't lost both my loyal readers by now, this picture will surely do it, eh? I've not been posting these last two weeks because I've been traveling to Suffolk, Virginia, and really, there's just not that much exciting to say about Suffolk, Virginia. Even though I'm home now, I have nothing to say, so I hope the picture will keep you busy.

But never fear, my dear friends and passers-by, next week I'll be in the DC area the entire week. Even better than that, I'll be taking the Metro. Riding on the Metro with a notebook always means a story or two about a restaurant or a book. Or both. I've got a pile of read-but-not-yet-blogged-about books just waiting to get put into a story.

Of course, I'm also going to be wiped out because I'm doing two days of public training. Much as I love the sound of my own voice, standing all day yakking really wears me down. But, if you've always dreamed of being a ClearCase administrator, I guess next week is as good as any to sit in on a class, eh?

Don't ask me how much it costs, though. I prefer not to know.


Oh, I forgot: I was sitting in a meeting with some Rational folks and a few customers. My laptop was sitting on the table. I have my screensaver set to cycle randomly through the pictures in My Documents.

Want to guess which picture popped up during today's meeting? Nope, not this one. It was the next one; the one where the cat is actually licking himself. Ick. Moving those to the trashcan right now!

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: