Random Thought

What's the worst problem in corporate America? Is it financial fibbery? Maybe disregard for planetary well-being? Perhaps a little too much fraud and corruption?

Ha, no, it's intraoffice navigation, of course.

You're walking down some overgrown aisle in the cube farm, approaching your wee habitat. You can hear behind you the footfalls of some co-worker with more speed. They're going to pass you, but will they pass you before you turn into the cubicle? Or will you turn into the cubicle just as they reach you and you'll collide? Or maybe you'll just stop to let them pass before you turn, and there you go, they rear-end you.

Why isn't the government doing something about these crazy walkers?


I know, I know. I just thought I'd submit a sample of my writing for this paper.

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: