Speaking of Hungry

From Reuters

5 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

O-zomba said...

Classy! Does he even care anymore how he looks?

morninglight mama said...

I cracked up at the moment that he made this face-- it was right at the end of the 'debate' when they were getting up and JM couldn't seem to decide on which direction to go around the table. If this simple sort of decision is difficult to him, it's no wonder that he made the biggest gaffe in the history of American politics by selecting SP as a running mate! Ha!

lacochran's evil twin said...

This is what the boogeyman in my head looks like.

abby, the hacker chick blog said...

That's awesome. This could be the next president of these great United States.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

@OZ: I was wondering if he hadn't given up some time ago, but it's still so close.

@MLM: Against my better judgment, I actually watched this debate, but I didn't notice the tongue being quite so prominent. At the time, I was just concerned he was going to fall over something. Poor old man.

@LET: Your dreams are scarier than mine!

@ATHC: You know, when I posted this, I was sure it would become McCain's "Dean Scream," but the supposedly liberal media doesn't seem to be highlighting it like they did the Dean thing.