Bike Bucket

Look at this cool bike with convenient storage for your kids:

They should all be wearing helmets. Shame!

Morninglight Mama is trying to win one. Click through twice to help her out.

I saw a similar bike from Kona without a bucket at Proteus and also on the bike trail the other day, so they actually can be ridden. I'll bet Proteus would put a bucket on their bikes for you.

4 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Mike said...

Looks unstable. I would feel better if the kids were strapped in with bungie cords.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Apparently, the bucket comes with a lid. I suppose you could use a bungie cord to keep the lid sealed.

fiona said...

Do you get ones with horse trailers?
Now THAT I could use ;-)

morninglight mama said...

You, Abbot, are very very cool. :) Thanks for the promos!