Sliders

Are kids really supposed to slide down this thing?

I've now photographed all of the playgrounds of Greenbelt except for one.

The playground where the slide above lives is marked as suitable for 2 to 5 year olds. I'd have thought it a little older with all the slides. At any rate, it's still under construction. Poor duck:

Also, I hope that the playground over on Jacob is about to undergo renovation. Otherwise, it might just be the saddest playground I've ever seen:

You can interact with the map right here; there's a picture from each of the playgrounds.


View Playgrounds of Greenbelt (plus GNP) in a larger map

2 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

morninglight mama said...

I have a feeling that my little ones will be avoiding that particular slide, but I know they are SOO excited for this playground to be completed. We've visited a couple of times during this construction, and they just like to sit and watch. I'm not sure how the workers feel about the audience, though!

AbbotOfUnreason said...

I'll bet the audience is the only that keeps the workers from testing out the rocking duck on their own.