Swinging Chihuahua

Wherein I torture the zombie dog because the zombies are otherwise occupied.

6 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

fiona said...

I want to see it go WHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Hazel the dog is just so tiny that if she went wheeeee she might fall through the leg hole of the swing.

fiona said...

LOL so your not "really" torturing her then, just kinda taking her for a wee play at the park...ya big softie ;-)

"Hazel the dog" I don't know why but this is really getting to me, I can't stop giggling.
1. Zombie dog is a chihuahua
2. zombie dog named HAZEL!
LMAO

AbbotOfUnreason said...

What's really sad is that we no longer have real teeter-totters/see-saws, so I couldn't make a chihuahua catapult.

zombies x 3 said...

Just seeing this now...WHAT did you do to our dog!! I was wondering what she was going on about when she was telling me about a swing.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

I told you not to believe anything she said!