Another Song to Get Stuck in Your Head

The pictures are for those of us "of a certain age."

I admit I cannot name all the movies in this set.

You're welcome.

5 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

lacochran said...

Definitely Breakfast Club.

Pretty in Pink. Had to look up whether Ducky was in Pretty in Pink or Sixteen Candles. Hard to tell them apart.

Mannequin.

Footloose?

Quite the 80s retrospective.

I, for one, am glad to see Jon Cryer has moved beyond his Ducky role to Two and a Half Men.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

I never saw Mannequin. Is that what the scene with the giant speakers is from?

Cyndy said...

Was that Kim Catrall (in teal) in those scenes with Andrew McCarthy? What movie was that?

AbbotOfUnreason said...

@Cyndy -- IMDB says they were both in Mannequin, so I'm guessing that's it.

abby, the hacker chick blog said...

haha, awesome!

Thank you, needed something to cheer me up after reading about the lady running over those bicyclists (I know, my timing, not yours)