Mean Girl Abuses Robot

Why isn't there any cool robotic stuff coming out of, you know, the US? I don't mean that other countries shouldn't be good at stuff (I'm not some jingoistic jerk, honest), I just want to be able to play here, too.

By the way, still only 2/3 of my screen are working. As predicted, the technician couldn't find Topeka.

2 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

abby, the hacker chick blog said...

very cool.

why are only 2/3rds of your screen working?

(although, I'm jealous, that's still 2/3rds more than are working on my pc.... well, okay, i guess 100% of my screen works just swell in BIOS but that's as far as I get - why do we use computers again?? )

AbbotOfUnreason said...

I don't know what was wrong, but the technician came all the way out to Topeka and replaced the lcd. works fine now. Plus it's cleaner.