New House?

Looks like we found a house that looks perfect up in the hills near Nevada City. The other side of the house is all window.

Nice house

It overlooks this beautiful lake.

boat on lake

If nothing else, I found the place awfully relaxing.

Relaxing at the Lake

Oh, only a little over a million. Can anybody spare a dime or two?

3 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Bowie Mike said...

Nice. You certainly get more for $1 million there than back in Prince George's.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Awful long commute to Tysons Corner, though.

abby, the hacker chick blog said...

Oh my God, that is AWESOME! the house looks way cool and that lake - oh, beooootiful!

FWIW, we are right BY the lake, but not ON the lake, and so our house costs about 1/4th less for it, but still can walk to lake close by...

okay, now something I read earlier is making me wonder if I'm actually trying to help you with advice or justify my own decision...hmmmm :)