Sk8r Down in Topeka

Inspired by Little People, I've decided to do a little urban art of my own.

Meet the skater dude.

skater dude

Looks like he took a tumble.

skater down

He shoulda known better. The sign is pretty clear.

No skating

He might still be there for all I know.

skater down - long shot

I'm not nearly so good -- my little person is a giant mushball compared to his -- but it was fun to pick out a home for him. This might be fun to do on all my work travels. I wonder if you can take Play-Doh on airplanes.

4 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

abby, the hacker chick blog said...

hahha, oh my god, that's too funny.

did you MAKE that little guy? he looks like play-dough. I like "he shoulda known better" ;-)

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Yeah, I went to Target and got one of those party packs with 8 little tiny tubs of Play-Doh for $4 or so. I didn't want to spend money on something more artsy (or higher quality) until I decided I would stick with it.

fiona said...

I think he needs a girlfriend!

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Ha ha. That's funny because you used a different meaning for 'down'.