What Ever Happened To Tobermory?

I finished the replacement to the Tobermory painting last night. I really really want to finish the Kansas painting before the show, but the hanging is the 14th of July and I'm leaving for Boulder today, followed by the weekend in California. All this traveling is making the show a little sparse.

I keep dropping things. I dropped my camera three times yesterday. The third drop popped the front lens and frame right off the camera and across the floor. Darn concrete floors everywhere. I pushed them back in and it seems to work, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Bowie Mike said...

I suspect this will get some attention. I thought that was where you were headed based on the pic from North Carolina. Did you paint from memory, from a picture or did people keep interrupting?