Nice Walk

A little sweaty, but still. I took a walk over to the Greenbelt Metro station to pick up the bus to BWI. This is my last week in Kansas, and I'm very excited to be wrapping this up.

Along the way, I walked by the lake. I saw a wee deer munching.

deer at Greenbelt Lake

Darn cell phone camera. I should have taken the real camera out of my pack. At any rate, you can read this sign that I also passed along the way today:

tree protection zone

Can't really say why that sign amuses me, but it does.

2 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Cyndy said...

Trances are not good for trees? I had no idea.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Ha ha! I read that before I got onto the airplane and I didn't understand it. Then I was standing in line and it hit me. I laughed right out loud. Everybody in line stepped back a little. That's kind of nice when you're getting onto a Southwest plane.