Oh, Geez

My Tilley hat has a shoestring that I could use to strap the thing to my head, in case, you know, there's some wind or something.

Just because I could have done so, doesn't mean I did. That's my hat down on Interstate 70. Poor thing. I'm standing up on the 10th Street bridge. Stupid wind.

3 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Bowie Mike said...

Sucks!

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Well, the good news is that I went to get my car and drove down to I-70 to get the hat. I 16-wheeler drove over it as I watched, but I think the hat survived remarkably unscathed. If it had been unretrievable (irretrievable?) I'd have been able to buy another one for half-price. I love my Tilley hat.

abby, the hacker chick blog said...

doh! but impressive it withstood a 16-wheeler, that's one serious hat.