Orange You Glad I Didn't Make a Knock Knock Joke?

Let me just say right off the bat that these are terrible pictures. The humidity was so horrible in Orlando that I couldn't keep the lens unfogged for more than a few seconds. All the closeups are useless. I was speaking at Agile2010 last week, and it was hard to convince me to go outside the air conditioning for any reason whatsoever. But wee toaty explorers always win in a fight between my comfort and their adventures, especially in a new state.

oranges

I'm not sure what this pavilion is used for, but the range of hanging monitors amuses me, especially since they're obviously older models.

monitors and fans

Yep, we're in Disney World. Not in any of the parks, but we're on the property. It takes forever and a day to get anywhere off the property when you're staying in a Disney hotel, so this is what we get for a scene.

Sorcerer's Apprentice Pavilion

4 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Bowie Mike said...

Did you see any old friends there?

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Oh, definitely. I saw Frenchie and Scotty -- of course, I work with Scotty, so that might not count -- and the hacker chick and Nate. Nate needs a nickname. It was almost like old home week.

Nate and the hacker chick also presented sessions. Good showing for the shrapnel.

Anna Haynes said...

Did you see Sue?
(a really old friend)

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Of course, we all know that God put her there in the theme park to test us! :)

Sadly, I didn't get to enjoy any of the theme parks. We did have a final party/dinner inside EPCOT, but we went into the pavilion and back out without really wandering the park. I spent most of the week being nice to my grumpy stomach and worrying about my session.