Mrs. Doyle's Cow

One of my favorite things is the project called indicommons: Museums from all over the world are putting their photographs onto flickr without usage restrictions. I added their feed to my reader and every day I get a batch of new pictures to look at. There are a good number of shots that aren't interesting to me, but every day brings a gem or two.

So, of course, the best thing to do with art is to deface it.

Here is today's defacement:


From this picture. Feel free to suggest alternative captions in the comments.

6 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

lacochran's evil twin said...

I guess Got Milk? has been done.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Hah. Or

SHE: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
COW: I could show you, but I'd have to charge.

Don Pelton said...

"Ambrose and I do hope you'll join us for a spot of rtea."

Don Pelton said...

Whoops, I meant:

SHE: "Ambrose and I do hope you'll join us for a spot of tea."

AMBROSE:

AbbotOfUnreason said...

I think Ambrose has the best line.

Highway said...

like: "I'm NOT mad!"