Sunday Cleanup

Just going through pictures from this weekend and wanted to pull a couple out for your enjoyment.

You might remember my recent trip up to see the Basque tree carvings. On Saturday, I took the Brunette for another stomp through the snow and we found a few more. I'm pretty sure this one is not from the early part of the 20th century:

After dropping off the Brunette for another trip to Africa (she'll be back next year), I wandered over to look at Lake Berryessa because I've always wanted to see its famous spillway. Well, the spillway was fairly uninteresting because the water is so low this time of year. But on the way, I had to stop and take a picture of this place. I wish it was in Nevada County so I could make it part of that series...

Click either picture to make it bigger and take you to the slide show.

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: