BSFGT

So, I have a confession to make. I don't particularly like tomatoes. Oh, I love tomato sauce and ketchup, but I don't like tomatoes in their natural state. Usually, I order a BLT without the T. But if I'm lucky, I can find a place that will replace T with FGT. (This one below also replaced the lettuce with spinach.)


A good green tomato is tangy and solid. A fried green tomato is delicious. When I heard the Safeway had some heirloom green tomatoes, I knew there was only one thing I could do.


2 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Highway said...

Hi Abbot! Happy New Year!

I've never had the pleasure of FGTs, but you sure make them look good. Best wishes in 2012!

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Happy New Year, Highway. I might have to go and get some more of these. They were very tasty.