Today's Contest: Food Bowls

Which one of these bowls belongs to the cat?


Very long-time readers have an advantage in this one.

7 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Zombie no longer next door said...

The zombies agree, the white bowl on the right contains the cat's food, however all bowls r belong to cat.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Ah, you stole my joke! I was going to say that cats don't have property rights in the US. :)

I was right about very long-term readers getting it. The bowl on the left appeared in this blog way back in 2007. I named it Bowlie back then.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Also, I miss the zombies who no longer live next door.

SkiTheStars said...

I could tell by just looking at the texture. The bowl on the left is Grapenuts, and the right Purina.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Close enough. All Bran and Science Diet.

kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kevin21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.