Wee Toaty Deconstructionism

I'm not sure if what I'm going for here will come across.


I asked for requests for the North Carolina installation. I got one: make it about bikes. So I made a bike.


I also included a turnip.


Is it clear what the turnip has on his plate? I ran out of black, sadly.


I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make a Wee Toaty Explorer this time around, because my luggage took a detour and I didn't get my stuff until 18 hours after I landed.


Truly, folks; be careful out there.

This is another in the continuing series of wee toaty explorers, a project to keep me busy while I'm on the road. A nice summary is here.

4 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Highway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Highway said...

Hi Abbot,

Bummer about your luggage.

I tried using contextual clues to guess what is on the plate, but I sit here, stumped.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

It's supposed to be a piece of road. The turnip is "sharing the road". Oh, I crack myself up.

Highway said...

Oh man! I can't believe I didn't get that!!

Good one!