Restaurants

Actually, what I'd really really like is for a restaurant that has outside seating overlooking water of some sort. That would be nice once the precipitation stops. I think the closest thing we have is the little waterfall at Trolley Junction.

Apparently, I should change the name of the blog to Things The Abbot Wants. Get on That.

2 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Dixie Redfearn said...

Is the hotel in the little town of Washington still open? The back deck is right on the Yuba and it is a wonderful place to watch the world go by.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Ooh. The only time I've been to that place was on a Thanksgiving Day and they were having some sort of community potluck, so I've never seen the deck. The Yuba there is lovely. I'll have to try that when I'm back in town for more than 30 minutes. Thanks!