Didn't See Any Wolverines

Maybe I should change the logo away from books and give it more of a map feel since I've been obsessing over maps lately.

By the way, my laptop died, so I can't upload pictures of my garden or anything else interesting while I'm using this loaner. I hope that changes today.

One thing I can do, though, is take screenshots from the internet. I use RunKeeper on my iPhone. I never run, but it can use GPS to track other things like hiking and kayaking.

Last weekend, we went up to Spaulding -- my favorite of the accessible lakes in the county -- and did a loop. Here's the glory of it on a map:



There's a weird jog at the north end where the phone overheated and lost GPS connection, but otherwise, I think it represents the circuit. That was fun.

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: