Visiting NYC

Did the Wee Toaty Explorers visit New York? Oh, yeah. They were all over the place.

First, we had to have a silly pun. Isn't this a nice firefighter kitty?



I thought it would be hard to place items in New York, but this is one blasé place.


I went to the Big Apple and so you know who had to be there.




Ok. Ok. Had to do a tiny one:



Click on any of the pictures to see a bigger slideshow.

4 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Highway said...

Excellent! I love your imagination! I was wondering if you were going to use your apple explorer in the big apple.

Highway said...

Hey Abbot,

I meant to ask you in my previous post -- what is Batman holding in his left hand?

AbbotOfUnreason said...

It's supposed to be a pen. He's struggling with writer's block!

Highway said...

Dang! Of course! I should have known that!
I saw the box with the ad for the writers' forum, along with the crumpled papers...
Thanks Abbot! Have a safe trip.