What do you see?

Haven't done a bicycle Rorschach in a while.


I see an angel.

It's possible that the angel has bathroom tissue tucked into her skirt.

This map represents the bike rides I've done so far this year. The colors represent the month in which the ride was taken. There are far too many three-mile rides in here. North Bloomfield continues to get steeper every day!

We've reached the half-way point and I've kept to my goal of riding at least once in every month. I'm happy that I've at least done that, but my spring should have had more than one ride a month. I'd like to blame it on travel and family complications, but mostly I've just been lazier this year.

I have high hopes for the rest of the year, though, as long as the angels are watching over me.

0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: