Salt Lake City (or thereabouts)

Ever since I landed in Salt Lake City, I've had this horrible pun in my head. And now I share it with you.





It's getting harder to find daylight for these placements.



This is another in the continuing series of wee toaty explorers, a project to keep me busy while I'm on the road. A nice summary is here. The whole set is available if you click on Wee Toaty Explorers.

3 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Highway said...

Hey Abbot!

The only thing I could think of was a jingle, not a pun -- and it was about "Coke", not "TaB".

Remember, "If I Could Teach The World to Sing"? How close am I?

AbbotOfUnreason said...

I'll give you another hint: they're definitely a choir. You might think of famous choirs from Salt Lake City.

Highway said...

!!Ha!! I got it as soon as I read your reply...

Good one!