A Man's Tree House is His Rook

Sometimes I want to show all 47 pictures that I take of these Wee Toaty Explorers. But I must restrain myself.


This is one of those cases where several people walked by (there's a walking/biking path here), but nobody seemed curious about what I might be doing.




I thought about titling this: "A Cat is Nobody's Pawn"


I was sure I'd have a lot more chess-based puns, but my mind is blank. I think this one is making me want to take a nap:


And, of course, there's always one dorky cat who forgets to put his foot down.



This is another in the continuing series of wee toaty explorers, a project to keep me busy while I'm on the road. A nice summary is here. The whole set is available if you click on Wee Toaty Explorers.

2 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Mark Kilby said...

Wow... It's been too long since I checked in on the wee toaty explorers. Glad to see them continue their quest.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Hi, Mark! They've been a bit dormant because I've gone to the same customer for 10 weeks in a row, well, not in a row. 10 weeks over the summer to the same place makes it hard to put out new explorers.