Cats Playing Poker in Dupont Circle

This is a quick set. I stopped by DC for an overnight between New York and my next trip.



Of the famous dog paintings, you'll often see a version where one dog is slipping a card under the table to another. You'll never see a cat cheat like that. Oh, they'll cheat; they just wouldn't do it in a way that helps anybody else out.


Dupont Circle is a pretty active neighborhood in DC. I had trouble finding a spot that was quiet enough to get everything set up.


It's funny, I like how the cats turned out better than most of the wee toaty explorers, but I'm not happy with the pictures at all.


This is another in the continuing series of wee toaty explorers, a project to keep me busy while I'm on the road. A nice summary is here. The whole set is available if you click on Wee Toaty Explorers.

1 thoughtful messages from friendly readers:

Highway said...

Hi Abbot!
I loved the striped clay effects! In addition to the orange tabby like yours, we have a black and one gray striped tabby like these toadies!
My wife loved them too!

"When you coming home, son?
I don't know when,
But we'll get together then, dad.
You know we'll have a good time then."