Antique, Junk or Junque


It was a smorgasbord of antiques this weekend with the Paso Robles Fairground and Cayucos' Ocean Abenue hosting gobs of vendors. 

Here's a sampling:


I'm not sure if this is a game or Art, but it'll cost you $60 (or a reasonable offer). 


Continuing the theme of dealing with the dead, this dresser is sure to freak your daughter out. The "goodbye" is particularly distressing to me, not sure why. 


This guy was making brooms and doing a brisk business. 


I like the look but I don't want furniture that gives me bad dreams about tetanus. 


Which also rules out random pieces of school bus. I think those days are not high on my list for needing enshrinement. 


But if I could have flown in this as a kid I would have. 



0 thoughtful messages from friendly readers: